Tuesday, November 29, 2022

How to Become a Travel Ninja: Travel Hacking Anywhere in the World

 How to Become a Travel Ninja: Travel Hacking Anywhere in the World




Chris Guillebeau ArtofNonconformity.com / ChrisGuillebeau.com Unconventional Strategies for Life, Work, and Travel

Table of Contents

1. Introduction and Assumptions 5
2. Improving an Unfriendly Travel Environment 7
3. Round-the-World Travel 11 
4. Creative Lodging 18 
5. How to Go Anywhere in the World 22 
6. Troubleshooting 28 
7. Questions and Answers 32 
8. Resources 34 
9. Wrapping it Up 37

Dear Future Travel Ninja, First of all, thanks so much for buying this guide. I’m grateful that you found it worthy of attention, and I intend to provide incredible value for your money. Second of all, I hope you’re as excited about travel as I am. I do a LOT of traveling, literally all over the world. I’ve been to more than 100 countries so far, and fly at least 40 times a year. Even if you’re not a travel freak like me, since you have this report I’m going to assume that you also have a need for discount travel information. I’m here to help, and you’ll find a lot of tips and strategies here that should help with your travel plans. After you’ve read the report, could you do me one favor? I’d really like to know what you thought of the information, so that we can make this and future Unconventional Products even more amazing for you. How to Become a Travel Ninja: Travel Hacking Anywhere in the World Copyright © 2009 Chris Guillebeau. All rights reserved. Layout by Reese Spykerman How to become a travel ninja: travel hacking anywhere in the world  (And by the way, all future updates for this one will be completely FREE for you. We will be contacting all Travel Ninja owners by email whenever an updated version comes out.) To send your feedback, write to feedback@ chrisguillebeau.com, or follow the survey link at the end of the guide. OK, that’s all. Enjoy, and stay sane out there. Chris Guillebeau ArtofNonconformity.com

Introduction and Assumptions 

Welcome, fellow ninja traveler. 

I’m going to assume a few things in this guide, so to avoid the problems that often come with assumptions, let’s list them: I assume you are somewhat used to booking travel online. You are familiar with Travelocity, Expedia, and similar sites. I assume you know some of the most common airport codes, and know what to do if you come across an unfamiliar one. 

(Hint: You can look them up here.) I assume you have a need for some kind of unconventional travel. If all you do is fly to Iowa to visit Grandma at Christmas, you do not need this guide. Unconventional travel includes:

 Round-the-World, regional or “open jaw” trips, general vagabonding, or flying far away to countries most of your friends have never heard of. Lastly, I assume that you want information you can’t get anywhere else. This means that some of it may not be helpful to your specific situation. As usual, focus on the parts that are helpful, and I have no doubt you’ll find this guide worth your small investment of time and money. Sound good?

 Oh, one more thing: Get the OneWorld and Star Alliance Round-theWorld tools At least 50% of my travel is with Round-the-World fares. As you’ll see, you can do a lot with RTW travel, even if you’re not crazy like me and trying to go to every country in the world. Thus, my final assumption is that you have already downloaded these two free tools.

Grab a copy of this ebook now! click here: How to Become a Travel Ninja: Travel Hacking Anywhere in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment